Dear Riverley Families,
It’s that time of year again when we busily prepare ourselves for the Griffin Arts Festival. This year our festival is all about celebration. Now is the perfect time to take a step back, look up and celebrate the inspiring and glorious artistic contributions that enrich our lives. Let’s celebrate and bring our community together virtually for our annual festival. Our celebration of celebration!
The word festival conjures up a vision, and means many different things to many different people. To some, it may be a large open field with a thousand people dancing in elation to music that can be heard for miles around. For others it may be a modest gathering, one with stories, poems and philosophical thought. Whether we are celebrating colour, food, light or life, this is a festival for everyone. Festival is togetherness and together we celebrate.
In order to launch our virtual GAF 2020, we are looking for Riverley children to participate in a fun video just like Mr Guy! Click on the following link to take you to the video: https://riverleyprimary.wixsite.com/website
Children can film themselves asking or answering the following questions:
- What does GAF mean to you?
- What do you enjoy about GAF?
- Can my family be part of GAF?
- What will GAF look like virtually?
- What activities will take place during GAF week?
- During GAF will I still be able to share my work?
- During GAF will I have to come into school?
- During GAF will I have to wear my uniform?
- During GAF can I create my own instrument ?
- During GAF will I have to do Maths and English?
- Will GAF let me be creative ?
- Could I create this?
- Or this?
- Maybe even this?
Videos can be as short as 15 seconds or as long as 2 minutes. Be as creative as possible and send us your videos by Wednesday 27 May 2020.
All videos can be submitted to email@example.com. Once we have received all the clips, we will merge them to create a short video which will be launched in the lead up to GAF. For further information and any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.